Day 2 - 20 Facts About You
Hello, here we are at day 2, I can't believe the response I saw yesterday, I felt very popular indeed! lol.
So, 20 facts about me. I'm guessing you don't want the same info as yesterday, so let me have a think...
|2. I'm an Explorer Scout Leader|
- I was born in South Africa. Ok, I know I told you this yesterday, but let me elaborate. I was born in Cape Town, South Africa and spent the first two years of my life there before my mother married a welsh man and moved to the UK.
- I am an Explorer Scout Leader. I am currently taking a break from the unit until after my weekend job ends in the Autumn, but still help out every so often. I have been with the unit for nearly 2 years now and love working with the teenagers.
- I love Harry Potter. I have read all of the books and own all of the movies. The Harry Potter and Twilight movies are the only ones that I insist on going to the cinema to see, everything else I can wait until they come out on DVD!
- Leading me onto my next passion - Vampire Lit! I really can't get enough. When I was a teenager I loved the Ann Rice series of books. After watching 'Interview With A Vampire' I was hooked. (Have you seen that recently, it's soooo cheesy now! lol). I am currently reading and watching The Vampire Diaries. For Christmas I was given the first three books of True Blood and I am now also hooked on the tv series of that as well. And of course, as I mentioned in the fact 3, there's Twilight. Please don't ask me if I'm Team Edward or Team Jacob, like Bella, I love them both!! I can't wait for the next instalment of Breaking Dawn to come out. I am so intrigued as to how Renesmee will look on screen.
- I have recently joined a local women's darts team. I used to play when I lived in Wales and was pregnant with PJ. I'm not very good at it, but I do enjoy the game.
- I have a bit of a complicated family background. I have two younger sisters, Helen and Susan, who I grew up with. About a year ago, I found out that I also have another younger sister Jade and two brothers, Brandon and Angelo on my biological father's side. I met my father, Jade and Brandon earlier this year when I went to SA, which was so fantastic. I also have three stepbrothers as well!
- I am addicted to facebook! I am on there ALL the time!
- I don't really have a favourite food, at a push I would say chinese.
- I definitely have foods that I hate though - I cannot stand mushrooms and as for marmite, you can most definitely say that I hate that!
- I grew up in a town called Carmarthen in South Wales for most of my childhood. When I was 16 we moved to Swansea, which is where I met my hubby.
- All three of my children were born by c/sections, two planned and one emergency.
- I have four tattoos, one on my ankle, my shoulder, upper arm and inside wrist......and I would love to get more!
- I am most definitely an untidy person, apart from at work, when I like things to be in their place!
- Most of my working life has been spent in an admin role, but for alot of the time I have worked a second job in a pub/club environment.
- I am a complete soap addict. Hubby hates it as it clogs up the Sky planner, but I have Corrie, Emmerdale and Eastenders all on series link. Even when the storylines are rubbish I have to watch them! Up until last year Hollyoaks was on the list as well!
- I left school at 16 with 5 GCSE's. Although I did go to college, I didn't stay very long and didn't complete my first year.
- For most of my time in secondary school I was horribly bullied. They say things happen for a reason and I do believe that what happened to me then has a lot to do with the person I am today. Whether that is a good thing or not, I don't know. I still get intimidated quite easily by people who remind me of the bullies, but at the same time, I hope that I am a nicer person because of it.
- I am terrified of spiders. I have gotten better as I've gotten older, but they just totally creep me out, even the little money spiders!
- I love hair accessories. I don't really wear jewellery other than my wedding ring, but I think that hair accessories can really brighten up an outfit.
Wow, that was hard to put together! I really struggled to find things to say after number 10! I'm looking forward to seeing all of your 20 facts.