Day 11 - List 15 of Your Favourite Things
So, 15 of my favourite things. I wasn't sure if this meant physical items or just things in general. Going from Boy Oh Boy's post, I think it means things in general, so here are my top 15.
- My family. Of course. They mean the world to me and without them, then nothing in life matters.
- Tea - without it I can't function.
- My Motorola Xoom. Before I had my Xoom I had a refurbished iPad 1. I much prefer my Xoom, to the point that I am considering getting an android phone when I upgrade.
- My laptop.
- My Kindle. I'm starting to see a bit of a theme going on here! But seriously, I love my kindle. I love that I can just whip it out for a page or two anywhere and anytime.
- Food. I am a food junkie. Crisps, chocolate, take away. Everything I'm not supposed to have.
- I don't know if this comes under favourite things, but it's certainly one I can't live without - my car. Seriously, this girl doesn't do public transport!
- My Lego Harry Potter Dobby keyring. It just makes me smile when I see him. I have it on my lanyard at work and loads of kids point it out and love it.
- My hair 'pretties'. I have a couple of hair barrettes made by Floating Vintage Designs on facebook that I just love. I love how unique they are.
- My new love - my sewing machine. :-)
- Cape Town. Ok, I know that it's a place, but that counts right?
- My wedding dress. It was the most expensive part of my wedding, but soo beautiful.
- This blog challenge. I am really enjoying doing it and love seeing other people's posts on the challenge.
- My Sky+ box and tv. Without the sky+, I would never get chance to watch my favourite programmes.
- Lastly - old photos. I love old photos and don't get around to looking at them often enough.
So, what are your top 15?