- Nominate five other bloggers in your post (All must have less than 250 subscribers)
- Post five random facts about yourself
- Answer the five questions that the tagged has asked you, then list your own five questions to ask others
- Let your five friends know you have tagged them by commenting on their blog/tweeting them
My Five Random Facts
- Although I talk with a welsh accent, I was actually born in South Africa. That really confuses some people when they ask me when I'm from! lol.
- I have 6 tattoos and would love to have more.
- I love teapots, but very rarely use one! I now have three, but they stay on the kitchen windowsill for decoration purposes only.
- I'm a HUGE Twilight fan and getting stupidly excited about the next film coming out in just over a week!
- On a Tuesday night, I play darts for a local women's team. I'm not particuarly good at it, but it's a good night out.
Five Questions I Was Asked
I'm really boring and don't have a nickname. Even at school I never really got one. I'm sure my hubby has a few choice names for me though! lol.
Ooh, that's a hard one. I think it would have to be pizza. I love it. But I think I would have to change the toppings every day though!
What is your biggest 'pet peeve'?
People who just don't turn up to things you have planned. I don't mean those who have cancelled beforehand, I mean the ones who say that they're coming and then just never show. Unfortunately for me, I seem to have a few friends like this and it really gets on my goat!
What's your favourite item of clothing that you own and why?
I don't have many clothes. Since putting on weight, my wardrobe has gotten smaller, so there's not much in there! If I could get away with it, I would probably wear my pyjamas all of the time. Failing that, it would be my jeans. They are so versatile as they can be worn casually or dressed up with a pair of heels and a sparkly top.
You have the means to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
That's a no brainer. I would go to Cape Town, South Africa. I have so much family over there, that it's like a second home to me.
Five People I'm Tagging
- The Mummy Returns
- Just a Normal Mummy
- Motherhood or Madness
- Mummy with More than Two Point Four
- Mama OWL
Five Questions For Them To Answer
- What one item could you never live without and why?
- If you could live in any era of time, which would it be?
- What would be your biggest tip to other bloggers?
- Tea or Coffee?
- What's your favourite film?
I hope you enjoyed my answers and don't forget to go visit Shay and the others I have tagged for their answers!