|Picture from www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com|
- Sunday is Noah's 3rd birthday!! I can't believe that he's going to be 3 and starts nursery in two weeks! Time has flown by so quickly, he will no longer be my little baby. :-(
- Of course, birthdays mean cakes. Noah has asked for a dinosaur cake again this year, so I am going to attempt to make one like the one on the right there. Wish me luck!!
- Birthdays also mean days out. I am really hoping that the weather report is lying at the moment and really the weekend is going to be hot and sunny.
- The weekend off work. Since starting my weekend job, I have made sure to book the birthday weekends off. So a whole weekend off work, yippee. :-)
- And of course, it's a Bank Holiday weekend, so even more time to relax.
- Today is Aled's last speech therapy appointment, so next week we can do what we like, when we like. :-)
- We had a great time at our play date yesterday at the park and had a nice picnic and fingers crossed, we will be having another play date again tomorrow.
- I got my first two sponsors for the Race for Life that I am taking part in in October. The link is there on the right if you would like to sponsor me. ;-)
Well, that's me for this week. What are your Reason's to be Cheerful this week?