Well, here I am playing catch up again!
Day 19: List 5 Blogs You Read on a Regular Basis and Why?
Only 5, really?? lol. Ok, so my top 5 blogs would be (in no particular order):
- Thirty Mummy. It is partly through Lisa that I first became interested in blogging. She wrote on our baby forum group about her blog and I loved reading it and the idea of writing a blog. Through the blog and also the forums, I feel like I know Lisa just as a friend, even though I have never met her.
- Views from The Spectrum. This is another baby forum friend of mine, this time from my other son's birth group. Stacie writes mainly about her experiences with her 4 year old ASD son. Having a son the same age who is also possibly Autistic, I find Stacies experience and advice invaluable.
- Tired Mummy of Two. I started reading this blog as she is the sister of my 14 year old's best friend. The more I read of Laura's blog, the more I was hooked. Laura is an amazing mum to two little girls, one of which is fighting against Leukaemia.
- Mama Owl. I 'met' Julie through a blog challenge that I took part in last year. I have been reading it ever since.
- Ok, I'm going to cheat here as I'm torn between two blogs, so I'm going to list them both. BusyBeeMummyBex and Shay & Family are both mums from the same forum as myself and Lisa. Again, through reading their blogs, I was inspired to start writing mine. The four of us all took part in the May Blog Challenge in 2012 along with Julie.
Day 20: What Do You Collect?
These days I don't really collect much any more. I used to collect Piggins and I still have some put away somewhere. Every birthday or Christmas I would get a new pig, but when the little ones came along and we had to baby proof the flat, they ended up getting put away.
I do like to get a fridge magnet when we go somewhere new, so I guess you could say that I collect them now. I have to keep my 'good' or breakable magnets at the top of my fridge freezer though, as the boys love to play with them!