This week R2BC is being hosted by the lovely Kat over at KatAPillar while Michelle is in Belarus helping out with Operation Christmas Child. Please pop by and say hello to her!
It seems every time I do a R2BC post recently, it's on the back of a bad one! As you may have seen from my last post, it's been a bit of a bad week with Aled, resulting in one of my neighbours knocking on my door due to his tantrum!
I also haven't heard back from the job interview I attended on Wednesday, although my mum things that I am being a little impatient on that! lol.
My reasons for being cheerful this week are:
- I should be getting my Ann Summers kit this week. I am quite excited about this, although I've not yet got any parties booked in!
- We made a couple of sales today at a Christmas Fair with my other business Craft EE's. It was a very quiet event today, so we're glad we managed to get a couple of sales from it.
- I know this should really be kept until next weeks R2BC, but I am really excited about my Christmas meal with some 'mummy' friends of mine. One thing I really missed with being a SAHM last year was having a Christmas do, so I was really pleased to be invited to this one.
- Christmas is only 2 weeks away! :-) The tree has been up a week already and I have been having fun making paper decorations from my Usborne Christmas Decorations Book.
- This little guy that I made this week. How can he not make you cheerful!!